. life is not easy like A B C ! u must to learn from the experience and mistake to get happily . Fear Allah wherever you may be . Pray to Allah and be confident of a response . Obey Allah and Allah will reward you .

Rabu, 16 November 2011

menarik

salam ~
entry kali ni saje nak kongsikan ayat yang aq jumpa di FB member :)
MENARIK ! 
kot la kan . hehe . 
sebab dye jumpa ayat ni atas meja dat guy . then dat guy sakit .
sampai sekarang pun belum sihat . 
samasama kita doakan dat guy sembuh k *..*
ayat yang ditulis menggunakan tulisan tangan sendiri , dan direka sendiri .

If I Die Before Tomorrow
If tomorrow starts without me.. and I'm not there to see..
If the sun should rise and find your eyes filled with tears for me
I wish so much you wouldn't cry the way you did today,
while thinking of the many things.. we didn't get to say..
I know how much you love meas much as I love you
and each time that you think of me I know you'll miss me too.
I promise no tomorrow but today will always last..
and since each day is the same way there's no longing for the past..
You have been so faithful, so trusting and so true though there were times you did some things, you knew you shouldn't do.
But you have been forgiven, and now at last you're free. So won't you come and take my hand, and share my life with me?
So when tomorrow starts without me, don't think we're far apart, for every time you think of me, I'm right here, in your heart.......


~____~
sweet dat guy kan ? so ? kpd awek tu sabar k !
"segala yang terjadi ada hikmah disebaliknya"
k la, BYE .

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

JUST LEAVE YOUR COMMENT HERE :)